- Xander is better able to communicate to me what he wants, you may not understand what he's saying but I know when he's asking for fruit snacks (or a popcycle, or chocolate, or a cookie....sweet treat boy we call him)! He also shakes his head and nods to tell me yes or no, which I think is pretty funny.
- After a whole day of hard work and Xander spending the day with Grandma, we got the ceiling grid up in the theater room, and we didn't have any fights and it looks better than I anticipated (I've been against the idea for cosmetic reasons, but I have to say that I like it; Francois was right again!).
- No rain the day we went to day camp. On the weather last night they said it's rained 15 days this month, which means that we were extremely blessed not to get rained on yesterday. And we had no major injuries (a few minor scratches from running around in the woods) and I think the boys all had a good time.
- A mom who wanted to come visit us and arranged her visit around when I needed her help. She gave Xander fruit snacks right when she got here and he's been her little buddy since then. So, a word to the wise, if you want Xander to be your friend.....then give him fruit snacks!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Blessings
So, I've been horrible about doing my blessings post on time lately. Just my lateness leaking over into this area of my life I guess. Really, on Sunday night my mom came and we stayed up until midnight talking and I was too tired, then on Monday Francois and I put up the grid for the ceiling in the theater room and we didn't finish until ten, and yesterday I had cub scout day camp and then was a slacker. Ta-dah! But, I really do love my blessings post so I'm going to do it late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I will make sure that I will load up on fruit snacks for next time...
Post a Comment