Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blessings

  • Twelve wonderful years of marriage to my cute hubby!
  • Great neighbors, since the weather has been warmer (I'm ignoring the past couple of days) everyone is spending more time outside and I love it!
  • The paint in the basement is finally done (I still have a little touch-up, but all the big stuff is done).
  • Summer rain (today was too cold, but earlier in the week we had warm summer rain and I love the smell afterward and to feel the warm rain on my face).
  • Grandma A. is home!
  • Crock pots....they make Sunday meals so easy.

4 comments:

christine said...

I didn't know you've been married for 12 years!

Emily said...

You gave such a sweet testimony yesterday. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your wedding anniversary!

Christina said...

I can't believe twelve years has gone by since you two got married! ha ha ha, remember how little I was? and that horrendous haircut I had? oh goodness. it really has been twelve years...

Tricia said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that life is good!