Thursday, February 3, 2011
Sour Cream Banana Cake....YUMMY!
I have a favorite recipe (ok I have lots of favorite recipes, but this is definitely near the top of the list). It's for Sour Cream Banana cake. I got the recipe from my friend Tami, but I also found it online at the Real Simple website. Usually I just make it in a bundt pan, but yesterday we had a little friend over and wanted to make something (I had three uber-brown bananas) and I wanted to be able to send something home with her, so we made the recipe and put them in cupcake wrappers in cupcake pans. It was nice because we would have wasted half the cake, so I was able to easily send some with our friend for her family, and keep some for us. I had some batter left over, so I put it in a small pan and made a cute little cake. The little cupcakes are easier to eat, but the big one was so cute I had to take some pictures! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sounds soooo yummy! I am going to try it :)
Yum. yum!
I bet that was fabulous. I've used Martha Stewarts bananna bread (with sour cream) recipe for over 12 years. I'm sure your recipe was a take on her classic.
Post a Comment