Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Easy Way to Shop

There is a McDonald's in our Walmart. I try to plan my shopping trip around lunchtime so Xander can eat while I shop. It helps with him asking for things because he's paying attention to his food rather than stuff on the shelves. Yes, I have resorted to this!

7 comments:

christine said...

you gotta do what you gotta do. LOL :)

Unknown said...

Hey, whatever works!

Emily said...

I say whatever keeps them happy :) Cute Xander

Skylette said...

He has grown SO much just since we've known your family. What a little stud!

Roswitha said...

Best idea ever....where were you when I raised my 2 kids.....could have used your wise advice..

The Kelly Family said...

You do what you have to...my solution is the itouch!

Tricia said...

We do that too sometimes! It's much more peaceful and saves money in the long run! I ended up buying gogurt and pop tonight to keep Reid happy. I bet your McD's cost less!