This was breakfast today:
I took The Pioneer Woman's recipe for Blueberry Crumb Cake and made muffins instead because Xander wanted blueberry muffins and they bake a shorter time than the full cake. I halved the recipe and it worked ok, but the topping didn't get quite as brown and crispy because of the shorter baking time. I probably should have just found a blueberry muffin recipe, but I really liked the blueberry crumb cake last time I made it. Oh, well; they are still yummy, just not quite as yummy. I was just taunted by the success of the Sour Cream Banana Cake to muffins last week.
This next picture is just cute Xander and his friend S. S was sad because she had not worn her tiara today so we made her a crown and then Xander needed one too. My little King and Queen at their court!


2 comments:
love the crowns!
What cute "Royalty!....Hope they had lots of fun "pretenting".
Post a Comment