But, I have documented a few things for posterity and I will share them with you.....
Xander wanted me to take a picture of him sleeping. Evidently he thinks he sleeps standing up?
Just making sure you're taking pictures...
He's been obsessed lately with printing things from online and cutting them out. Sometimes he colors them, but mostly he cuts. He wanted me to take a picture of his Spongebob and Patrick cards.
The other night we made cocoa in the Cocoa Motion. Xander decided to sample the hot cocoa mix. He got a whole bunch on the spoon and ended up blowing most of it onto the counter. Silly boy!
Today Xander wanted to go outside in his new froggy rainboots. I have not been feeling well so I bundled him up and sent him outside by himself. He didn't last long (which is good because he has a cold too, his is just further along than mine and he has an ear infection), but it was funny to watch him play by himself in the backyard. He pushed the swing and made footprints. It's fun to see him get older and use his imagination when he plays.
Here are the cute new rainboots! He won't stomp in puddles so I am hoping that with shoes designed for splashing I can get him to have some fun with puddles this spring. We just have to wait for spring to come!







3 comments:
Love these new pictures...Xander is such a sweet, cute little boy...oh how we love him.
Cute little Xander! I hope you had a good weekend!
I miss you guys! Have you printed anything from crayola.com? You can upload your own photo's, print them, and color them. I hope you're feeling better! Love you!
Post a Comment