I have been on such a baking trend lately. I always have dirty dishes, but I also always have yummy food! I got a
Bountiful Basket a couple of weeks ago and there were some plums in there. I had no idea what to do with them. Well, other than eat them fresh, but there were ten of them so I went in search of a recipe and found this
Plum Pie recipe. I have never had plum pie before, but it had really good reviews and I didn't really have anything to lose by trying it except the time it took. So, I tried it and guess what? It is delicious! I am generally a chocolate dessert girl, so this was a departure for me. But, I really like it. I think it would be best hot out of the oven with some vanilla ice cream. YUM!
Then tonight I made
Cinnamon Bread and it's beautiful, but I'm not slicing it open until tomorrow morning! I may dream of cinnamon french toast...........and then make some for breakfast!
Hot out of the oven....
And with a little cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top!
2 comments:
This looks so yummy! Hope your family likes and enjoys all your baked goods....you are so ambitious!
So that's why you haven't been outside?
Post a Comment