Friday, October 15, 2010

Get Ready for Picture Fest 2010

I took Xander out to do some pictures today and he's such a goose I am posting lots of them. I may take him out to do more because I love his hair in the faux-hawk and I didn't do that today, and I think I want to try a different outfit. I didn't really do any editing yet, that will happen after bedtime for Xander, but I am sharing them as is! So, you may see more pics another day, but for now......
Here's Xander!



Peek-a-boo!
 I see you!

 I really wanted one of these to be good, but he was a little freaked out by the wood he was on. Grrrrr!

 I really don't like it here......


You want me to smile?

How's this?

Oh, silly I can do silly!
 Look mom, a truck! (we were right by a freeway exit)

 That is so cool! (I know that face doesn't really say that, but that's what he was saying!)

I just thought this one was kind of funky, hair sticking up and all. 

3 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Super cute pictures of a super cute boy!!!

Emily said...

They turned out amazing...good job lori and xander is so handsome!

Roswitha said...

Lori, what a cute son you have, not only cute, but also very handsome....Fantastic pictures....You got a real knack for taking pictures of children....