Thursday, September 10, 2009

When mom doesn't give you a fork.....

......you just have to make it work.
I didn't realize cheese required a fork, silly me!
This is a flashback photo of my sister Tricia and her oldest son Evan. I was looking through pictures today and came across this and realized that her big boy really used to be a little boy. I just thought it was cute, and though random, I decided to share. Evan will be 6 next month and he is an awesome big brother to his three younger siblings. They live in Alabama and we miss them every day!
Here are Logan, Evan, Lorelai, Grandma Nettie, and Reid about a month ago. Time sure does fly by!

2 comments:

Roswitha said...

I love Xander's idea of a fork....it's not just to comb hair anymore....What a cute family Tricia has....but they grow up too fast.

Tricia said...

Yes, time DOES fly! Thanks for the pictures! We miss you too. Xander is extremely innovative! I can't wait to see what else he invents.