Thursday, September 17, 2009

My silly boy!

I found these awesome green boots for $2 and Xander tried them on in the store and refused to take them off. I think he loves that he can easily get them on and off himself, but whenever he sees them he wants to wear them. They go nicely with pajama's, right?
We've started to try a little potty-training again. He does really well for about the first 4 hours and then he is done and just wants to wear his diaper again. But really is there anything cuter than a little boy running around in his Elmo undies?
Xander always wants to "help" when I am cleaning. I've always wanted someone to clean my windows!

5 comments:

The Desiree said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!

Emily said...

Send him over on my cleaning days ;)

Amber said...

Cute little Xander! I can't believe you found that car at the DI...I need to go there more often. And Sienna would be jealous of that Elmo. She has a smaller one that she totes around everywhere, but that one is huge!

Tricia said...

Love the boots! They do look particularly nice with PJ's. Just make sure you hide them on Sunday's... :) And NO, their is nothing cuter then a little one running around in undies!

The Kelly Family said...

Porter has those same exact boots, and is in love with them as well!