After taking pictures this afternoon, I got excited and set up the chairs to see how they are going to look in the room. Just ignore the green plastic on the chair, that will come off eventually. The chairs have actually been sitting under dropcloths for months. So, here is a small preview of our theater room.
The chairs. Xander was testing them and found them awesome!

The view of the screen......

and look, it disappears! We'll have our flat screen TV that's currently upstairs mounted on the wall so we can just watch TV if we want to.
3 comments:
This is truly amazing! I am so happy for you guys! You worked hard to get to this point...Can't wait to watch a show with you!
Lori, I have to show this to my husband, he is going to be so jelous. He want's a movie room so bad. You did an amazing job.
It looks great & I bet it will feel so nice when it's 100% done!
Post a Comment