This recipe was in my latest Simple & Delicious (from Taste of Home) magazine and we tried it last week and it was really yummy! We used whole wheat tortillas and 1/3 fat cream cheese instead of what's listed, but these are very easy to customize to each person in your family. We had a couple of different kinds of meats and cheese, and today I'm going to throw in some spinach and see how that tastes!
(image from Taste of Home)
Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe California Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
Directions:
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 4 servings.
3 comments:
Thanks for the recipe, Lori. I am going to make these....they are deliciously nutritious....
That looks great! We're going to have for dinner tonight ranch chicken wraps, which are great too. Just put cooked seasoned chicken, lettuce,grated cheese, bacon bits, opt tomatoes and ranch dressing in a tortilla...pretty easy too and all three of my boys love it.
Sounds good; I think I'll try it for dinner tonight.
Post a Comment