- Hope, I'm grateful for the hope of good things to come and hope that we can become the people we are striving to be.
- Progress in the basement (most of it is primed and we have two coats of paint done in the theater/family room), slowly but surely it will be done.
- Xander seems to be making the adjustment to the nursery at church. He cries when I drop him off, but then he settles in and plays and sings.
- A strong, healthy body. I'm not sure why I'm so blessed in this way, but I rarely get sick and I'm able to play with my son and do all the things I want to do.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Blessings, just a couple days late.
So, when I tried to do my blessings post on Sunday my computer would not load the page! I'm not sure what the problem was, but after ten minutes of trying to figure it out I decided to go to bed and do it later. And yesterday, it just didn't happen. But since I am very blessed I wanted to do it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thrive on reading your blessings every week, and I count mnine silently....thanks Lori for being so faithful in sharing.
I am glad the basement is coming along. I also love reading your blessings!
Post a Comment