So, this was not Xander's first haircut but it probably was the most drastic. We like his hair a little longer because it helps tame his competing cowlicks on the back of his head, but it was getting too long (Francois commented that he was getting a mullet!). His last haircut was with scissors and I had a really hard time getting him to hold still, so this time I used the clippers. He's cute either way and I'm excited to be able to do a faux-hawk again, but I think it does make him look a little older and my boy is growing up too fast as it is.
BEFORE

THE CLIPPINGS (just ignore how dirty my dustpan is, it's gross!)

AFTER

AFTER W/FAUX-HAWK
5 comments:
Xander has to be the happiest baby I know. He is always smiling...can he teach Crew how to smile for a picture?
I could use a haircut....what a cute young boy!....and always smiling for the camera.
What a cute boy! Amazing how hair cuts age them. My boys are due for cuts, the trick is getting them to sit still long enough!;)
No can wear a faux-hawk like Xander. Good job Lori! I need to post pics of Reid's cut too. They really do age three months when they get a big boy cut!
He is growing up so fast. His hair cut is darling!
Post a Comment