Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving…..Happy Birthday Rosie……Cousin Fun…….and a few extras :)

 We had a fabulous Thanksgiving this year. Fantastic food (as usual) and good times with family. Here are a few (ha ha, like I ever take just a few) photos from our fun.


The table…..Rosie always adds cute special touches that make it fun. 

 She gave the kids suckers disguised as turkeys!

Most of us……Yum yum!

 The Saturday following Thanksgiving we celebrated our sweet Rosie's birthday. Michele arranged for all the decorations, cake, food……everything and it was wonderful!

 Some of the boys shootin' the breeze.

The fun test to see how much we knew about Rosie……….lets just say the questions were tricky!

Fabulous friends with the birthday girl in the middle.

Steven and Cindy came and joined us, it was so nice to see them and catch up. 

The yummy food, of course Xander was the first one in line for chocolate covered strawberries!

And yes! I was there too. When I was packing some part of me thought it would be fun to match the colors Michele picked for the night. Ok, so I'm really such a nerd, but I felt cute anyway. 

 And finally……the cake…….it was beautiful and delicious……make a wish birthday girl!

Xander wanted a picture with Grandma Rosie….he sure loves her!

While we were there Xander begged EVERYONE to play the Wii with him. Grandpa played with him a few times. Thanks Grandpa!

I sure love these two cuties!

 Typical Xander, Dylan interaction………get out the games boys!

Bruce and Michele……..I think they like each other……a lot!

Before bedtime snack of………TURKEY!

And the next morning a few morning cartoons on the bed. 

Two sweet snugglers.

The boys and I snuck out to see Frozen with my parents and my brother's family. It was so cute and Xander wants to buy it already! We went and jumped on trampolines with Raini and the girls a different day and that, as always, was a blast! No pictures though.

Grandma Tucker with two squirmy cuties. 

Thanks for all the fun everyone! We can't wait to party with you again!


1 comment:

The Desiree said...

Looks like fun! P.S. I love your hair!