I remember when my sweet little baby Sebastian was born and he was a great addition to our family. Seriously, how could you not love this sweetie?
Yesterday this little bundle of joy turned two and he is so much fun. He makes me smile every day. Sebastian has a major enjoyment for life and loves to laugh and play (especially with his big brother). A lot of his words sound like ba ba….he's branching out more and more every day though. He has a blanket that he carries around the house, and sleeps with, and sucks on (so gross, I know!), and is genuinely distressed if he can't find it. He is very loving and caring. If someone is crying or upset Sebastian is right there to give them a hug. Sebastian loves Elmo, balls (bouncing them, throwing them), chocolate, macaroni and cheese, his daddy (every day when he hears the garage door he goes running to greet daddy when he comes in), his brother (he gives him a hug every morning when Xander wakes up), super heroes, Gogurts (frozen, he ate 5 one day!), and his mama (my heart melts when I see his face light up when I see him). I'm sure I missed some things, he is delighted with so many things right now. I don't feel like we've hit the terrible twos yet, he gets upset and has little tantrums sometimes, but really nothing terrible yet.
Here is a little bit about his day:
He started out with cupcakes for breakfast (elf on the shelf brought some with Elmo rings on top, that elf sure is awesome!).
YUM!
Sharing with Xander
He got to open a present from brother……Xander "helped" him play with it. At least he let Sebastian man the drill, right? They both were happy with the arrangement and that's the important thing.
We walked Xander to the bus stop and when we came home he had that cute rosy red glow to his cheeks, but he wouldn't hold still for me to take a picture. Here's a blurry one though!
Francois and I went to his work Christmas party last night so Sebastian got to have macaroni and cheese with fish sticks for dinner and then play with Xander and the babysitter. (yes I feel a little bad, but he's not old enough to realize he got a bum deal right?) We are taking him to a fun play place on Saturday for a celebration and getting a cake and everything then.
He did get to open a present this morning, but we are saving the others for after Francois gets home from work.
What is it?
A Basketball Hoop! We used to have one, but Xander didn't really care about it and we sold it at the yard sale the summer Sebastian was a baby.
So exciting!
Slam Dunk! I'm sure he'll go pro!
Part Two……Coming tomorrow!




No comments:
Post a Comment