I don't know if this will be a yearly occurrence, but Sebastian's birthday stretched out over the whole week! On Wednesday he got a second morning to have cupcakes for breakfast.......
Played with his basketball hoop some more. I see the NBA in this boys future........he's got the dunk down, now all he has to do it grow!
Opened more presents, and yes they were wrapped in Christmas paper. Next year I'll do better and have birthday paper, I promise!
This bouncing turtle from Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Joseph just might be his favorite. He just kept going back to it after opening the others.
Sesame Street shirt........LOVE!
Music and blocks.......what a great combo!
Grandpa and Grandma Tucker came up on Saturday and he got even more presents! Elmo!
It plays music, it meows, and it has a microphone? AWESOME!
That day we went to Leo's Place (our city's version of Chuck 'E Cheese). Sebastian rode in this tractor for a long time! Maybe he won't be in the NBA but a farmer?
He even honed his fine motor skills putting the tokens in to make the tractor move.
Meanwhile, Grandma and Xander played a little Skeeball to earn tickets for fun prizes. I know it's not a great picture, but I was clear across a dark room!
Sebastian tried it himself..........maybe when he gets a little older. Mommy helped so all the balls didn't just end up on the floor.
More basketball! I think we scored one basket......that NBA possibility is looking less and less likely.
Both boys took a ride in the Dozer. They didn't fight over the wheel too much :)
Xander and Grandma had a very competitive game of air hockey (seriously, Xander had to take a rest because he got tired). Playing is exhausting!
The whole gang (along with a photo bomb from the girl from the next table, she thought Xander had her fan).
I sure love my little man!
I completely forgot about his birthday shirt, so I made him put it on before cake along with the beautiful birthday hat. I couldn't get him to look at the camera, but he actually left the hat on for a while.
Played a little basketball in it too!
What is that? Yes, it's matches........I swear I had some candles up in the cupboard! I had some long matches and we used those instead. He didn't really get the blow out the flame thing though. And no he didn't actually touch them......
Mom, what is going on, I just want to eat it!
This boy loves chocolate, and cake and ice cream all in one? Fantastic! Happy Birthday to my sweet, crazy, lovable Sebastian! I'm so glad I get to be your mom!








1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sabastion! What a fun week. I remember when he was born. I still swear it is not the terrible twos, but the terrible threes.
We are getting old, but at least our kids are cute!
See those pictures at Leo's Place brings back so many memories! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment