Mischief maker

Edible play dough, although he didn't eat too much of it, mostly he just cut out shapes. Thanks to Grandma Rosie for the recipe!

During our trip to the zoo with Grandpa Joe, Grandma Rosie, and cousin Austin. They all came up to play with Xander so I could go to girl's camp for a day, and stayed and played the next day with us.

We went to a family reunion (all of my mom's family) and Xander got Grandpa Steve to help him climb the tree to get to the treehouse. That made for one happy boy, and he spent much time trying to get others to take him back up!

Making funny faces on Grandma Nettie's lap (I can't remember why he was making that face, but I'm glad I caught it on camera!).

This last picture has a funny story to go with it. The other morning while I was getting ready for the day, Xander was helping me and dropped my blush in the sink, getting it dirty (the sink, not the blush). He proceeded to tell me "dirty, dirty" so I asked if he wanted to clean it. He said, "yes" so I got my mildest cleaning stuff (you can use it on kid's toys and stuff so I figured it's safe for him to use), gave him a sponge and he went to work. He really likes to clean so I figure another couple of years and I won't have to do housework anymore because I'll just teach him to do it!







4 comments:
You guys had a fun, busy summer...Xander is getting cuter every day...His must have the cleaning fetiche from his dad...
Good luck with the cleaning bit. My boys are getting to a helpful age(when they want to be).
Oh I need to get Sienna to help with the cleaning...instead of all the mess making! That is so cute that he wanted to do it.
He looks so old with short hair. You can really see how he has changed. Hold him close. Love you!
Post a Comment