Part of the reason for the delay in this post was because I wanted to take some new pictures of this cute boy. We went out one night past bedtime so I could get the sun I wanted and he smiled fabulously! Of course he wouldn't let his brother touch him (he couldn't be perfect right?) so the two brother shots are not quite what I wanted, but I do think the ones I got are adorable! Keep your eye out for the rock in his hand in almost every shot!
I love the grin on his face and the sunlight in his hair (and yes, I let his crazy curls run free!)
This picture I love because this is so him right now. Big grin, rock in hand, ready to throw!
I made this picture a little softer and still haven't decided if I like that, I may go back to the original and re-edit this one. I do love the look on his face and the general feel of it though.
Cuteness!
This boy is a great laugher.........especially when big brother Alexander is around!
The other thing he loves is climbing, he is constantly climbing and giving me heart attacks! He didn't get too high up this fence though, thank goodness!
Head, shoulders, knees and toes! Silly boy!
Two adorable boys!
I really, really like how this one turned out. I didn't plan this, it just happened. I really can't remember what Alexander had just done, but Sebastian thought it was hilarious!
There was a piece of plywood on the ground, and Sebastian just randomly started dancing on it so Alexander joined him. They just look like they were being a bit silly, but trust me there is some serious dancing going on! Sebastian makes his own music and dances to it all the time. I am so thankful for these two precious boys who make me smile every day!










3 comments:
Love the pictures and love that boy!! I feel so blessed to know him. He is so much fun!!
Seriously when are you taking pictures of my kids. You are like amazing! Oh and your kids are cute too:)
Sorry that comment was from me Alli was logged on to my computer....
Post a Comment