Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cute people

Ok, so this might be a weird blog post because there won't be any pictures of my family. Just my cute little sister and her family..........I generally don't photograph other people because I feel inept and unqualified and inadequate and I just want people to be happy and I don't want my poor photography skills to cause sadness. Ok, now I'm just being dramatic. Honestly, I am happy with the way they turned out (a little frustrated with editing a few of them to make them look like I really want them to though). But, if you are a real photographer and you have any edit suggestions or comments in general to help me do better next time......please, please leave me a comment! So without further ado........my cute sister Tricia, her hubby Eric and their 5 adorable kids. I should warn you in advance....there are lots of pictures.























We also did a few with sweet Lorelai in her baptism dress with her blessing dress and her mom's wedding dress. I added the Three White Dresses poem to this one and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite. 

A couple other versions



2 comments:

The Desiree said...

Love them. Your sister and you look a ton alike it them. My favorite is the one with all the sun glasses. Such a cute idea with the three white dresses!!!
You do great work!

Tricia said...

You are seriously amazing. I love you so much. I can't believe how great they turned out especially with so little prep time. You are a rock star! <3 I keep trying to pick a favorite, but I just can't! I'll have to print one of everything. :D