Monday, May 6, 2013

Haircuts, Cookies, and More.............

......cuteness than I can keep to myself.

Sebastian had wings......cute wings that I could curl. But they were a little crazy and longer than the rest of his hair. So the wings are now gone. If I can get it all to grow out together I will bring back the curls.

This picture is from our cookies tonight, but you can see the absence of the wings.......
I love that he is wiping his mouth with a napkin......

As if it could tame the chocolate abundance that was on this cute face. 

The photographer that took our pictures for our Christmas card was doing some "mom and me" mini sessions. Her name is Jen Dixon and I really like her. 30 minutes, which is the perfect amount of time for my boys, and I get cute pictures of me and my boys. These are some of my favorites. Enjoy the abundance of cuteness!









5 comments:

Steve Tucker said...

That was worth staying up late to see! Love the pictures almost as much as the subjects. :)

The Desiree said...

Those pictures are cute, but I have to say you could have taken ones just as good:) miss you

Tricia said...

Awesome pictures! I just got a little tear in my eye! You are such a good momma! Oh, and Sebastian looks so grown up without his wings! Miss you and love you!

Unknown said...

Oh my word that adorable chocolate covered face! And Xander, that picture with his chin in his hands is classic.

Jillian said...

I am not gonna lie I blog stalk you quite often. I just never comment because I forget or get busy before I have a chance to leave a message. I agree we totally need to get these little babies together they would cause mischief together. It is amazing to me how I only live a couple blocks away and NEVER see anyone over there...life just gets busy.