Life has caught up to me again and the two little boys are wrestling on the bed while I'm trying to write this post.......hopefully no one falls off! Speaking of those two cute boys here are a few pictures from our Easter fun!
The Easter treats from Grandma and Grandpa Tucker got opened early this year. Sebastian was very happy to dig in to his!
Our neighbors do a really fun egg hunt on Saturday. It was Sebastian's first time participating and as we were standing at the door he got pretty excited and was pointing and jabbering about the eggs he could see on the lawn.
I'm not sure if you can see, but he has 2 eggs and is trying to pick up a third. This is when I introduced the basket!
Ah-ha! A place to put my eggs!
Ok, so he still held onto one. I'm not sure he got any more eggs after this. He was just so pleased with the ones he already had! I'm pretty sure he had a great time!
Alexander got some eggs too, well he actually filled his basket with eggs. He's an old pro at this Easter egg hunt!
I did get one smile out of him, but he was excited to look in his eggs and see what fun things he had collected.


Daddy, daddy look at all my eggs!
On to Easter morning. Yes, they are both wearing winter/Christmas pj's! Cute bunny bags filled with yummy things from Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Thompson.
Sweet boys sharing their candy.
Sebastian found what he was looking for.......Reece's peanut butter eggs!
My boys looked adorable today. A quick shot of the Easter outfit. Thanks to Grandma Rosie for helping to get the cute clothes!
Loving on his chocolate bunny before eating it!
Alexander knows how to get chocolate all over! He started with the ears..........it might take him quite a while to get to the toes!
Um, I'm not doing anything...........just sitting here being nice and quiet. Yum, Yum!





1 comment:
I can't believe how different they both look. They are getting sooo big. I need to call you. I promise, soon!
Post a Comment