Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

So there are a million pictures, but I always take a million pictures and then I have to post them because what's the point in taking them if you aren't going to share them? I'm just preparing you for the picture fest, it's all good!

This is Alexander's breakfast, he wanted a cheese sandwich so we made a LOVE sandwich!


Is there anything better than chocolate first thing in the morning on Valentine's Day. I don't think so and by the smile on Sebastian's face, I don't think he thinks so either! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Tucker!


Alexander with his chocolate heart. Yum, Yum!


I just really don't think this boy could be any cuter.........you agree? I knew you would!
His shirt qualifies as a Valentine's shirt because the nose is a heart and it's red. This shirt was lovingly made at our house, another Thompson original.  It makes me smile!
You may wonder why he isn't wearing the actual Valentine's shirt that Alexander made him in this post.  Well, the boys wore their shirts to Alexander's preschool party yesterday so they were dirty. 


Some of the love fest from our house today. Cards from Grandma's and Grandpa's, Valentine's for each other, and a cute flower heart vase made by Alexander at school. Sebastian did all his own coloring, but I did help him with the footprints!


The deliciousness that Francois got me, along with the schmoozy card. I cry if he doesn't get me one, he always get me one!


The cards for Alexander's preschool class. The one on the left is his teacher's, we hadn't quite finished the names yet.


The animal balloons for the Valentine's. I love how they turned out and the kids loved them!


The Valentine we made for Grandma and Grandpa. Such cuteness all in one picture!


This is the shirt Alexander made for his preschool teacher. She is so wonderful and she even wore her shirt to the party yesterday. Yes, that is Rudolph on the shirt, and next to him is Santa Claus (he doesn't have his hat on).  Evidently Christmas characters are welcome at any holiday! And the funky going on on top of the heart, that's Alexander and Ms. Krista dancing. They have moves!


And I hope you are still reading, because I saved the best for last. My two sweet boys sharing a snuggle today. This was not posed or contrived in any way. They were just loving on each other as they sometimes do and I got lucky enough to snap a picture of it (usually by the time I get back with the camera they have disappeared!). Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all got some love today!


No comments: