Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Times!

 So, what did we do today you ask? That is an excellent question.

There was much concentration, drawing, cutting, taping, glueing, snacking and fun with my creative boy. 

The end result.....Ta Da! A house made out of boxes. And a bird to live in the house, yes we even made the bird! I know you are amazed and astounded! 

And I know you're saying....Close-ups, we want close-ups!
Ok, ok, if you insist!

The Living room complete with sofa accompanied by lovely throw pillows, an air hockey table (the numbers are so you can keep score, we actually did have little pucks, not sure where those ended up), a TV, and lovely doorknobs on the door. 
  
A better view of the TV and the Santa statue on the wall (Xander's description, of course). 

The Kitchen comes with loads of counter space, a 6 burner stove, a frying pan, a large sink, plenty of storage, a very spacious table (seats 12?) and even some delicious food.  

You want one of your very own! I'll send Xander right over! Be prepared for hours of fun!

And this is what I had after he went to bed to reward myself for doing cleanup. Yes, I will find any excuse to eat chocolate! Although, for the record, it's been quite some time since I have made my favorite brownies. The perfect combo of gooey, crisp top, and cakey goodness.

No comments: