I am writing this blog post from my new.........
Imac
Seriously, isn't it so pretty? This is our big Christmas present this year, although we just got it last Wednesday. Our old Mac hardware is still great, but our operating system is so old we aren't able to update pretty much any software anymore so we are starting to have trouble with websites and things. This pretty new iMac is in our bedroom, there will be no sticky fingers (the old one is in the kitchen....food, computer?), and will mostly be used by the adults in the house. I'm still a little in awe, and the screen is really big. I love the trackpad (didn't think I would), and I love my hubby for getting this!
Next on the agenda, a lot of randomness. I promise to do a Christmas post at some point, the pictures are on the other computer. Did I mention how much faster they uploaded on my new pretty computer? Well, they did.
Sebastian is just like his older brother in loving to make a mess in the kitchen. Why do we have so many plastic dishes?
Sebastian got his first good goose egg today. The story involves his big brother, a pillow, and a large wooden bed..........
Although, as you can see he still has a smile on his face.
For anyone on Facebook this next picture is a repeat. We made Alexander some pajama shirts using plain t-shirts and fabric markers. He is very, very pleased with the results and is still trying to wear them during the day.........ok, I let him wear one just yesterday. I'm just glad he likes them!
I realized that I have sorely neglected Alexander's macaroni art education, so one day I got out the supplies and he and S made some fabulous artwork. Notice the snow in bowls on the table.......Alexander LOVES to eat snow.
1 comment:
That goose egg is huge! I've seen some shiners in my day and that is one to be proud of! Kids are so resilient, thank goodness, right?
I love your Mac. No ten key pad I see. Jason said they are doing away with that. I find it interesting. I am going to come visit some time next month. I will keep you posted.
Post a Comment