This picture shows the hole where the tooth came out, and the new tooth that's come in behind it.
(And my super awesome purple nail polish!)
Here he is "sleeping" next to his tooth pillow that Grandma Rosie made for him just waiting for the tooth fairy.
The tooth, it's so little! That's a washcloth it's on.
And for the Reptangles......Alexander got these for Christmas and we've been having lots of fun with them. Here are just a couple of the creations we have made.
And I'm throwing in a couple pictures of me. I guess I should make an appearance on the blog now and then.
Francois told me I look like I'm from Jersey Shore. What do you think? I bought the jacket in an online clearance sale from Forever 21 and it feels a little flashy!
Shakin it making a slushy for Alexander.







No comments:
Post a Comment