Monday, December 17, 2012

Sebastian is 1!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy Sebastian. I can't believe it's been a year already. Sebastian is a sweetheart who adores his big brother. He loves to knock down towers we create. Sebastian is getting close to walking, he can stand up by himself and cruises along furniture, but just hasn't taken any steps unassisted yet. He loves cheese, gogurts, salami, and bacon; but not french fries (he doesn't even try them anymore just throws them on the ground).  He says mama, nana, and sometimes lala. I swear I heard him say dada yesterday, but he hasn't repeated it so I'm not sure. He has a quick smile and gives fabulous slobber kisses. We are so lucky to have Sebastian in our family!

We had a birthday celebration on Saturday with those family members that were able to come. Of course Sebastian came down with a cold and naps were a little off, so he wasn't quite as happy as usual, but he loved all his presents (and so did Alexander) and everyone got a little snuggle.
Now for a few pictures!

Eating some yummy food.....

I had to throw this one in because Alexander was just too cute!

Present time!
You want me to do what? Are you sure it's ok to rip this paper?

Ohhh, blocks. Thanks Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Joe!

I'm really getting into this tearing paper stuff now!

First Birthday cake. Thanks Alexander!
Does this boy have fabulous eyes or what?

I love my new cup Aunt Michele!

My own bike, yipee! Thanks Grandma Nettie and Grandpa Steve!
He does like to ride on this, but has also been using it as a walker, silly boy!

One of his cakes. This one was to share.

His own personal cake.

The loud singing was not his favorite part of the day.

Is this all for me? What am I supposed to do with it?

Is this right dad?

Now I'm getting the hang of it.

Wheee!
He definitely played more than he ate!


2 comments:

The Desiree said...

What a precious little muffin! I can't believe he is one either.
I love the pictures and seeing your beautiful family.
You need to come visit me and be my personal photographer!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! both of your boys are.
This year has gone by fast; hope you all have a merry Christmas.