Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ta-daa! The Group Pictures!

We did not do any big family pictures (thank goodness because that would have been too much for this girl), just ones with the grandkids. After editing and spending too much time trying to make them perfect (they aren't, but it's the best I got folks)....... here is the big reveal!

The picture with Grandma Tucker in our cute outfits. The kids were getting done at this point and I was planning something different, but this is what we got.

All the kids......and their cute toes!

Same picture, just cropped.

A different pose in the cropped style.

And, the full picture. I wasn't crazy about this one on the small screen of my camera, but I might actually like it best.

This was a different day at a different park, but we needed one with grandpa too! I did some with just grandma and just grandpa also. Those edits will be another day. This momma needs to go to bed!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the grandkid pictures! Great job!

The Desiree said...

I vote for the kids with the toes, I think that one is way cute! Great job, what a photographer you are becoming!