Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cutest Kids In the Universe!

My sister that lives in Alabama is in Utah right now so we went for a visit and took some pictures while we were there. Keep in mind these are the first pictures I've really done of other people's kids. I think they turned out nicely despite the fact I have no idea what I am doing! I haven't tackled editing the group shots yet. I really need to go to the grocery store so those will have to wait, but I just had to play with these a bit. I'm not completely happy with the lighting, etc on all of them, but I struggle a lot with editing. I put in 2 of a couple of them because I couldn't decide which one I liked best. Feel free to leave me a comment about which one you like. Enjoy my cute kids!

E's smile lights up the world around her. 

E H is one of the best huggers I know.



L is so sweet, numerous times I found him comforting Sebastian when he was crying. (which shot do you like best?)


L M is a beautiful girl inside and out.

M had fabulous idea for poses and locations, too bad we couldn't try them all. Next time I'll take her out all on her own and let her do whatever she wants!

N belongs in GQ for boys. So handsome and one of the nicest 13 year olds I know.

Love this sweet P boy. He just turned 1 on the 8th and boy does he LOVE his momma!

R survived a bee sting during the photos and was still wonderful!


R O is my Alexander's age and if there is dirt, water, or mud he will find it! But behind all that tough boy is a tender heart. 

I took some pictures of my two boys for Mother's Day to give to the Grandma's (and for me too!).



2 comments:

The Desiree said...

I think you did a marvelous job.
Now that my sister lives so far away I may have to hire you to take her place.
Oh and is it bad to say I love the ones of your kids the very best? They are soooo cute!

Unknown said...

nice pics, and your boys are darling!