Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More Pictures!

These are mostly from our recent Utah trip. Some with the cousins and some of the fun we had!

M and Alexander playing.

Jay and N playing chess.

E being silly, love this girl!

Alexander and I at the Discovery Gateway (I had to be in one picture to prove I was there, thanks Raini!).

Grandma helping Alexander write me a note. He left it with some flowers in the mailbox (I wasn't supposed to be watching, but I couldn't resist taking a picture).

In the helicopter waiting to take off!

In front of a tree at the Gateway. Note that Alexander is the only one not looking at the camera, he wanted to be in the picture all by himself silly boy.

The rest of the pictures are all pictures that Alexander took with my little camera. I love to see things from his perspective!

Self-Portrait.

Austin

Dylan (I never get smiles like this from these two, I am going to have to give Xander the camera more often!)

Beautiful mommy ha ha!

Handsome daddy (love that he got pictures of all three of us with our tongues out)

Grandpa on kitchen duty.

This last picture is my attempt at doing a cute maternity picture (I took this with my new 50mm lens, love it!). Chances are I will never, ever be pregnant and due Christmas day again, so I had to do the Christmas tag belly pic!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the Belly Picture!