Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year. Sebastian Nicholas decided to arrive a little early on December 17. He weighed 6 pounds 8 oz, was 21 inches long, and was born at 6:13 pm just a few short hours after we arrived at the hospital. He is a sweet snuggly boy and we are so happy he is finally here.

Alexander and Francois slept upstairs Christmas Eve in hopes of catching Santa, but he was too sneaky. He left all the presents without being caught!

Our tree after Santa came.

What a morning face! Alexander was soooooo excited for Christmas this year.

New penguin blanket with Grandma and Grandpa in the background.

Father, son and Fijit friend; the gift Alexander has been talking about for months. He is very excited to finally get it!

Two sweet boys under the tree. Alexander would only agree to take the picture when I suggested putting Sebastian in a stocking. Poor tortured little brother already!

I got a wonderful new lens for Christmas and I wanted to try and take some newborn pictures of Sebastian. These are some of the ones I took on Christmas Eve as kind of a trial run. I am still wishing I was better at editing, but I am pretty happy with how these turned out. Now I just need some time to do a few more in all the cute hats I've collected!


Merry Christmas to you all, we hope you had a wonderful day just like we did!

No comments: