And a quick shot from the fourth of July getting ready for the fireworks. I didn't put this in the previous post because the best shot of everyone else included my arm up and holding out my camera remote. So, this had to wait until I could do a little Lori swap in Photoshop. I should have tweaked the coloring a little too, and maybe cropped a bit, but it's too late now; it's made it to the blog!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Swimming Lessons!
Xander has now had his third day of swimming lessons. He is doing well considering his fear of getting his face or ears in the water. His teacher has been really great and patient with him. I would have had a few cute pictures from the first day, but I failed to put the memory card in my camera before heading to the pool. It's kind of a crucial thing to have, so I tried to take a few shots and couldn't figure out why my camera wasn't working, when I remembered that I had loaded pictures on the computer from the memory card, and it was still in the computer. So, here is a picture from swimming (Xander was being super silly that day and I made the mistake of wearing my suit so most of the lesson I spent in the pool with his class, luckily the teacher didn't make me participate!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Look at your little fish. Apple? City Pool?
Cute family pic. with all the festive shirts(; love it!
Call me!
Post a Comment