We went to Utah around the fourth of July for a couple of reasons. Two of Tricia's kids were there to give her a little break after baby number five arrived (cute Patrick), and we just wanted to spend some time with family and hang out.
We went to the splash pad and the kids spent more time under the tree digging in the dirt than they did in the water (they said it was cold although it was in the 80's, but there was a bit of a breeze).
But as you can see, they did spend some time in the water.
Xander is blessed to have some truly patient, amazing cousins to play with. Nate is twelve and yet he allows Xander to drag him around and plays with him and laughs with him and there are many reasons Xander loves Nate!
We went to the dinosaur park with Nate, Evan, Ella, Grandma Nettie, Lorelai, Randi, Maya, and Aunt Raini (who somehow escaped being in this photo).
Is there anything more awesome than a giant frog?
Mom, they aren't throwing candy.......I want them to throw candy.
Super Xander! I'm really not sure what he was doing, but his pose made me smile.
Xander got his face painted at the park, but I didn't take my camera so our picture is after some of the paint has been rubbed off. Still looks super cool though!
Glow sticks waiting for the fireworks. Dylan and Austin are some more awesome cousins who despite a good size age gap still play with Xander and are always patient and kind to him.
We went to the Living Planet aquarium and saw some cool fish. Did someone tell me to stick my tummy out like that? Ok, really I'm pregnant and have a good excuse for the tummy. Our new baby Thompson will be here for Christmas!
Three generations of cute Thompson boys!












2 comments:
Looks like a fun 4th! I am so excited for you guys and baby #2 :)
Looks like fun! I love that you got to spend so much time with the fam!
Post a Comment