This isn't the next post I intended to do, but here I am; it's been over a month since my last post and we have had lots of fun in that time. I will do a post about our trip to Alabama, but I felt so bad for my boy tonight. We've known for a long time that he has an allergy to dogs and cats. He usually has a mild reaction, but this is the second time his eye has swollen up like this. I took these pictures about three hours after he swelled up and had Benadryl. So, the swelling has gone down a little, but it still looks so swollen. It looked worse when he was awake, but he fell asleep pretty quick with Daddy's loving touch and some Benadryl. So, if you have a dog or a cat and I restrict my son's contact with it, this is why.


6 comments:
Lucas has this reaction as well....we have troubles going to grandmas house...) : poor guy!
No fun!
Poor guy, that is no fun!
Did our Misty do this to him? I feel so terible. Xander is more important than a pet anyday.
That is horrible. My oldest has similar problems. No fun!!
Do I swear it is getting worse and worse! You are soon going to have to carry and epy pin.
Post a Comment