This first picture is my sweet boy doing the dishes for me. There were a few dishes on the counter and he decided to help out and wash them, this is the after washing (no soap, just water) shot where he put them neatly on the counter to be dried. I just thought it was such a nice thing for him to do.
This is at the Easter egg hunt Saturday afternoon at our wonderful neighbor's house. They do this every year for the kids and never ask for any help, candy, money, or eggs. Thanks Willis family!
Full basket!
Comparing loot....
Easter morning...he was so spoiled by his grandparents we didn't get him anything extra.
Our very own Easter Bunny! I love that it matches his pj's!
A little snuggle with Daddy. The best!
And the Easter suit!
GQ Boy!
We had a wonderful Easter weekend, spending time together and we also got to see some friends of ours that we have kept in touch with from Saint Louis. I missed Barb in the shot! But we had a fabulous prime rib lunch at Brad's parents house and then came to our house for movie night!









3 comments:
Looks like fun!
Easter is the best. I end up eating all my kids candy and gaining twenty lbs.
I am glad you got to see your friends!
Love all these pictures..Xander is getting more handsome every month....Easter is super fun!
Xander is so big now! I can't believe it. Looks like you had an awesome time with Brad and Barb!
Post a Comment