Here are a few pictures from our trip.
The little table.
The big table.
Randi is silly!
Xander loves his mashed potatoes.
Dad's official spot carving the turkey.
Mom's official spot at the sink (ok, we helped clear the tables, put leftovers away, and do other things; we didn't make her do it all, but somehow she always does most of the work!).
Xander's first picture with Santa. Just ignore the green fleece pants, they are his favorite and I made the mistake of letting him pick his outfit that day!
He got to ride the train with Grandma and loved it!
Ella got to ride the train too and they held still for a moment for a quick picture.
While I went shopping on Friday, Xander and Francois got to play with Grandpa Joseph, Grandma Rosie, and Xander's cousins Dylan and Austin. They are obviously all not in this picture, but I don't have a picture of all of them and Xander had a lot of fun so I'm naming them all!
Grandpa, Grandma, and Xander with just two of the twenty some turkeys in the living room. Grandma Rosie always decorates so cute!









2 comments:
Thanks for sharing all these cute pictures....sweet memories....except you are not in any of them?
Santa!!
Post a Comment