Here's a little video of before Xander saw his room, and Christmas morning. It's a little long, I didn't edit it at all. So, it's long and such a typical home movie.
But, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone!
He He. That is so funny. He was so excited about woody he didn't even notice the new bed. Way cute room! No more cars, well at least until cars 2 comes out. Happy New Years. Hopefully I get to talk to you some time soon!
3 comments:
merry christmas lori!
It is really fun to see it first, live, then as a rerun....so glad to have been able to share in his excitement.
He He. That is so funny. He was so excited about woody he didn't even notice the new bed. Way cute room! No more cars, well at least until cars 2 comes out. Happy New Years. Hopefully I get to talk to you some time soon!
Post a Comment