Since I like to do Christmas cards we did some quick family photos a couple of weeks ago. Francois and Xander were good sports and I got to use my new tripod and remote for my camera. I posted these on facebook too, so sorry if this is a repeat for you, but I hadn't done a post for too long and I thought this would be a fun one to do! The pictures are a little more traditional than I like, but it was too cold to go outside and expect good results.
Our cute family
We love our boy!
The adorable couple.
My two boys!
And a test Christmas card I put together just to see if I could. I had already ordered other cards to mail out, but it was fun to play and create something of my own.
2 comments:
You look beautiful and I love your family pictures. They turned out great!
Fantatstic! Great job! You are so creative!
Post a Comment