Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cute Scripture Bag

I made this cute bag for my cute niece Lorelai. Her birthday is coming up and she needs something to put her scriptures in. The bag turned out a little bigger than I planned (I don't use patterns sometimes, I just make it up as I go and pray a lot!), but I decided it's ok because then she will have room for handouts and treats from her teacher. I know this is a silly blog post, but I thought it turned out so cute I had to share. And I made all of it but the handles from leftover fabric I already had!

5 comments:

Roswitha said...

This is absolutely adorable...Lorelai will love it.

Tiffany said...

not a dumb post!!! Kylie turns 8 in Aug so I might have to have you tell me how to make one, we are giving her scriptures for her birthday.

Skylette said...

Super cute. :)

Tricia said...

You did an awesome job and Lorelai LOVES her new scripture bag. Thank you so so so much!

The Desiree said...

As always I am amazed by your skills! I wish I could just whip something like that together!