Friday, April 23, 2010

Xander's New Picnic Table on a Rainy Day

I found a really great deal on a cute little picnic table at the beginning of the year. Since it's been so nice this week I've been thinking about putting it together so we can have picnics outside. Yesterday was rainy and dreary so it was a good project to keep us occupied. Then we got to have a picnic in the living room!

This is just a random picture of Xander watching Cars with some of his cars. We have acquired quite a few recently and he carries them around everywhere. Anytime he sees one he doesn't have, he "needs" it (but he doesn't always get it). Note the popcorn and cheese just like daddy likes!

4 comments:

christine said...

I want a picnic table in the living room!!!

Roswitha said...

Can I join your picinic....What a wonderful idea!

Amber said...

Fun table. I bet he loves it. And he is so cute in his suit!

Tiffany B said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and that it reminded me I hadn't visited your blog for a while. Love that photo on your blog title. SO cute! Looks like you guys know how to party even if it is raining... which is a good thing in Idaho springs.