So, guess who picked out his own clothes today?
Honestly, I'm just glad that he's feeling well enough to get dressed! He's spent most of this week in his pajamas and to be honest there were a couple of days that he wore the same ones for two days because he did not want to change. Our little man has had a rough week. He's been sick with a fever, cough, throwing up, etc, since early Monday morning. I finally took him to the doctor on Thursday morning because four days of fever is enough and he couldn't sleep for all of the coughing he was doing. After two and a half hours of doctor visits, getting x-rays, having blood drawn, and picking up a nebulizer he was exhausted. The doctor called to say he did indeed have pneumonia and we started him on anitbiotics. He's doing so much better and it's nice to have my happy playing boy back instead of the lay around and do nothing boy. Francois has been the ideal hubby, running errands, picking up medicine, doing dishes, and all kinds of extra things. It's sad that it takes our boy getting sick for me to really appreciate my husband. I love both of my boys and am so grateful for them!

6 comments:
So glad Xander is feeling better. I love his top....Hope you can get some rest now also....
Love his top too.
Glad he's feeling better as well.
So glad that little man is feeling better. Tell him to hurry and finish getting better because the kids are excited to play with him when you guys are down for the birthday party.
Poor guy! I am so glad he's feeling better! It seems I haven't seen you in ages, Lori! Hope you're doing good!
Poor Xander (and probably mama). Hope he's feeling better!
I am glad to see he is doing better! FYI I really love your hair!
I think Francois is a saint, my husband doesn't sleep in another bed if my kids are sick, he makes me and the kid. But, hubbies are nice to have when you have sick babies!
Post a Comment