Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

Picture overload! Doesn't this always happen at holidays? I can't wait until I do a Christmas post! We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and got to see so many members of our family, it was awesome! Xander loves all of his cousins and was (most of the time) so excited to have other kids to play with.

Here Xander is playing with Austin, who is always so patient and even lets him see his Nintendo DS. They built train tracks and towers with blocks and just had fun!



The boys at play!


Here is the family gathered around our Thanksgiving feast at Francois' parent's home. My compliments to the chef! (Although, meals are always delicious at their house.)



Xander and I ready for our turkey...... Yum, yum!


Silly sippers at my parent's house.
This is at our second Thanksgiving on Saturday. I just can't get enough pumpkin pie! 


Francois' favorite pose for the camera.


A sweet moment with Grandma.


What would a holiday be without a game of Candyland?


I actually captured an elusive Ella smile (it's only because she didn't know I was taking a picture, but I'll take those smiles when I can!), she's so adorable!


The slide train is coming, better hop on quick!


Snowball fight with Grandma Nettie. Shortly after that Xander got cold and wanted to somehow get warm without having to go inside.  So, there were a few tears when I made him come in the house, but those shortly disappeared with a cup of hot chocolate and some cool whip (on his pumpkin pie, which he didn't eat).


This is one of my favorite pictures. My sister and her family came up to our house for a couple of days and Xander loved playing with Lorelai. They had a couple of tea parties while she was here.  They would drink and laugh and eat cookies and laugh.  You had to smile if you were anywhere near.


It wouldn't be a sleepover without watching a little movie. We skipped a few tracks of Cars and the kids must have been really tired because they didn't say a thing!


This is, I think, my favorite picture of our fun. Xander and Reid were hard to pin down together, but I couldn't resist them hanging out in their diapers. Eric (my sister Tricia's hubby) put them on the chair  and entertained them so they would stay still long enough for me to take a picture.  They were born only ten days apart and I have high hopes for them to be best friends.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!

christine said...

I'm glad you had a nice holiday. :)

The Desiree said...

I love seeing pictures of your family. I now have faces for the names.