Saturday, December 12, 2009
The Face of Victory!
Francois and I tried to go on a rare date night tonight. Xander was not very happy about it and was screaming when we left; this has happened before and usually he calms down fairly quickly and is happy to play with his sitter. Not tonight, poor Samantha (who has watched him before without any problems) called us after about 45 minutes and said that he was still screaming. Not only did he scream the whole time, but he wouldn't move from the door to the garage. She tried to give the phone to him so I could talk to him, but that made him scream even louder. So, not only did we come home early because he was a pill, but he got ice cream because I felt bad about him being so sad. Note his Dennis the menace hair, I guess we are doomed! Actually, I attribute it to potty training (only one accident today) and no nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He got your number, Lori!
Those little 2 year olds definitely know how to get what they want. Little Crew does the same thing all the time to get candy ;)
Haha, the joys of two year olds! We're not too far from that phase - a year will fly by and Parker will be two before we know it. :)
What a little Rascal! Yes, they know how to work the system.
Post a Comment