When Francois' sister moved recently she came across these lederhosen (they are German, which is part of Francois' ancestry) and asked it I wanted them for Xander (her boys are now 9 and 11). He looks so cute in them, but he hates them! Do you see the look on his face? That is after crying for about 5 minutes until I finally got him to understand that after he let me take a picture we would take them off. When I asked him to smile he covered his eyes with his hands and started the tears again. We have a pair that Francois wore when he was five. I guess we'll try again then! This one's for you Grandma Rosie!

4 comments:
Like this outfit...very cute.
For some reason thought Francois was French, not German.
His mom is German, but she spent most of her childhood in France. Hence the difference between the name and the ancestry.
He looks adorable!
That is sooo cute! I want some for my kids!
Post a Comment