Here's a video of Xander in his costume telling us what an elephant says:
What a cute little elephant he made!

Decorating a pumpkin cookie.
He didn't really eat it, he just licked the frosting and the sprinkles off.
At this point he didn't want to wear his costume anymore, he was done being an elephant and just wanted to be a little boy again.

I was trying to do kind of a 60's bridesmaid, Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" thing. The beehive hairdo turned out ok, but most people had no idea what my costume was, which is ok because I had no idea what it really was either! I just had fun dressing up!
I'm amazed at all the work Desiree goes to for her Halloween party. Thanks for the fun times! We got home just after eight and instead of getting Xander ready for bed, I gave him the option of Trick or Treating on our street. He wanted to go back out, so we got his costume on and went to see our neighbors and get a few more treats. He left his costume on the whole time we were knocking on doors, but as soon as we were done, that hat had to come off. I see hours of Trick or Treating when he gets a little older. We have a gallon sized bag full of candy, and I'm sure it will take him a long time to eat all of it. I guess Francois and I will have to be good parents and help him out!



3 comments:
Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!!
It looks like Xander really enjoyed his first Trick or Treat.....Now don't you guys all sugar up..
Thanks for coming and putting up with us!
Post a Comment