- These summer nights when it cools down and it's perfect reading on the porch swing or walking weather.
- Finding the perfect fabric to make Xander a back-up blanket (I'll just have to figure out how to keep him from demanding both!).
- Lazy Saturdays spent playing outside. Last Saturday Xander had a blast playing with 7 of our neighborhood girls who screamed and ran around with him.
- My super good deal on patterns, I spent $20 on $218 (at regular price) worth of patterns. It may take me awhile to tackle all of them, but I can't wait to make Xander's halloween costume!
- My little man's new found language skills. It seems like every day he's trying out new words and improving some of his old ones. I don't understand everything he says, but it's sure nice to know what he's talking about most of the time!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lori, you always inspire me so much to find all my blessings.
I love summer nights as well.
Post a Comment