Monday, March 26, 2012

Has it Really Been That Long?

I have been taking a picture of Sebastian each month to see how he's growing (I'm loving his smiles!).



We tried to do a few pictures of the two boys today because Sebastian is changing so fast. I got a couple, but Sebastian was tired (so I only got one smile) and Alexander quickly got tired of me telling him to look at the camera and smile and let me worry about getting Sebastian to look at me.



And I even took one of me, just to prove that after all that I could still smile!

2 comments:

The Desiree said...

Oh that little man is getting big! I love the picture of you. Maybe some day I will be as cute as you are :)

Tricia said...

What a big boy! I think our babies have the same cheeks! He is so sweet and I love the tie onesie. You look gorgeous!