So, I really wanted to do some newborn photos and there was one pose in particular that I was obsessed with. I have a huge appreciation for newborn photographers after doing this, it was sooooo hard! I didn't quite get everything I wanted, but I am happy enough and it was hard enough, that I probably won't do another shoot to try to get anything else. Well, maybe I will do one to get little body parts; ears, feet, hands, etc. I don't think I would have to pose him much to get those. We will see.
This first picture is the pose I absolutely had to have, and with that hat too. I can't decide if I should crop it in a little more.........what do you think? Thanks to my fabulous friend Suzy Smith who made that hat for me!
1 comment:
I didn't think that hat could get any better, but put it on your sweet Sebastian and voila! Super cute!
Post a Comment