Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snowman and boy!

Xander has been loving most things winter: Christmas trees, lights, presents, snow, icicles, snowmen.... you get the picture. This was the second snowman that we have made this year, but we had a lot of fun making him and playing outside. Xander's face isn't visible in any of the pictures, but you get the idea!

Winter Lovin'

Who says swings are only for summertime?



5 comments:

christine said...

Love his hat and the snowman is so impressive...both so stylin'!

Roswitha said...

What a cute snowman! Bet you two had a blast making it....

Emily said...

What a cutie!

Kris said...

I love your blog design! And Xander is so darling! Did you do the main photo in Photoshop? Do you digi scrapbook?

Lori Ann said...

Kris,
The software I use to edit my pictures is called ArcSoft Photostudio by Canon. It's a free software that came with our last printer. It's not quite as user friendly as Photoshop and there are things that I'm still figuring out how to do, but it was free! And no, I don't digiscrapbook. I probably should, but the closest I have come is making photobooks at Shutterfly!