I had a hard time with pictures this year. I didn't have a clear location I wanted to use or a specific outfit I loved. So, I pulled my two boys together and they helped me pick out the clothes, and then Xander and I went for a drive and ended up at a park. He was a little silly (and stubborn) and I was disappointed because the sun had come out from behind the clouds; so we didn't take too many pictures, but I do think we ended up with a few good ones. These are a few of my favorites. I still need to do some editing, but for the blog these will do.
I think this one below is my favorite, I know it's not a full on smile but I just like it.
I love the colors and the setting for this one, but I didn't get a good smile. He was on a tree limb and was scared he was going to fall in the stream (even though he was over dry ground, not the stream so there really wasn't any danger of that!). I may try to do a little photoshop magic, but I'm not sure I'm that good.
2 comments:
Super cute! I like them! I guess since you're the photographer and the mom you might see some flaws, but I just see an adorable little boy who is very, very loved.
The pictures turned out Great! Xander is a darling little boy!
Post a Comment